RBS Citizens launches HealthCare Practice Banking Group
New banking group now serving dental and medical practice groups in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (March 19, 2013) – RBS Citizens today announced the launch of its HealthCare Practice Banking Group, a team of bankers with significant health care experience focused entirely on meeting the financial needs of medical and dental practice groups in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
"Given the size and importance of the health care sector and our long track record of helping health care companies succeed and grow, our HealthCare Practice Banking Group is uniquely positioned to meet the specific needs of medical and dental practice groups," said Ken Martin, Executive Vice President and Head of Commercial Enterprise Banking for RBS Citizens. "We have assembled a team of bankers who are true experts in how medical and dental practice groups can best use lines of credit, commercial mortgage financing, payment processing and other financial tools to meet their business goals."
Products and services to be offered by the new practice group include:
- Lines of credit and term loans for equipment purchases, practice acquisitions, start-ups, renovations, and expansions
- Commercial mortgage financing
- WorldPay merchant credit card processing services with next day funding
RBS Citizens also will provide assistance in establishing efficient cash management processes to improve the cash flow of a practice, including the ability to make deposits directly from a medical or dental office via the RBS Citizens E-Z Deposit service.
The new Healthcare Practice Banking Group is led by Lisa Enright, who joined RBS Citizens in 2010 and has extensive experience in developing and managing specialty banking programs for medical professionals and not-for-profit organizations.
Other members of the new group are:
- Kathleen Ells, who recently joined RBS Citizens from Wells Fargo, where she worked for nearly 15 years as a Vice President for the Northeast Region and led a team focused on the health care field including dental, veterinary and optometry throughout New England. Ells received her undergraduate degree from Johnson and Wales University and an MBA from Nichols College.
- Rich Rougier, who has worked as a Business Banking Relationship Manager for Citizens Bank since 2000 and has more than 25 years of experience in financial services. He is a graduate of Northeastern University.
About RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $129 billion commercial bank holding company. It is headquartered in Providence, R.I., and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,400 branches, approximately 3,700 ATMs and approximately 18,940 colleagues. Its two bank subsidiaries are RBS Citizens, N.A., and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania. They operate a 12-state branch network under the Citizens Bank brand in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont; and the Charter One brand in Illinois, Michigan and Ohio. RBSCFG has non-branch retail and commercial offices in more than 30 states. RBSCFG is owned by RBS (the Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc). RBSCFG’s website is citizensbank.com.