Manage high value payments. Gain customized control.
- Speed the processing of receivables and expedite availability of funds.
- Manage your deposits made at multiple lockbox locations with a single portal and consistent set of capabilities.
- Get enhanced data capture and reporting, with long-term archiving of incoming transactions.
Greater Choice and Control
- Access all lockbox activity and reports with a single online portal
- Customize your own dashboard to easily access information most important to you
- Set up email alerts based on specific trigger events
- Quickly locate specific transactions, confirm amounts and review any other aspect of a payment
More Flexibility and Functionality
- Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) technologies further increase data capture accuracy
- Integrated receivables information from multiple payment channels
- Gain greater flexibility and control over when you receive data transmissions or image files
- Front end imaging drives intra-day access to payment images
- Support multiple payment types, including credit card processing
- Information capture formatted to align with your Accounts Receivable systems reduces the time you spend matching payments to open invoices and completing your cash posting
- Accelerate collections with multiple locations including Boston, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles
- Immediately access up to 7 years of images online at your convenience
- Expedite remittance mail to processing site — securely and
quickly — with your own unique PO Box number
Ease of Use and Integration
- Use one seamless network, with one point for information and one consistent set of capabilities
- Intuitive online access that is easy to use
- Customized file interactions that support virtually any financial system’s data needs
- Choose from eight different data retention periods, ranging from
6 months to 7 years
View additional information about accessLockbox (PDF)
Want to Learn More?
Our Cash Management representatives are ready to work for you–with local, personal attention backed by all the resources, products and global capabilities you need to succeed. To find out what it's like to have a good bank on your side, schedule a meeting today:
By Phone: 1-877-550-5933
By Email: email@example.com