Helps minimize excess balances by forecasting your cash disbursements early in the morning, so you know how much is exactly in your account.
- Gives you increased control of your daily funding requirements.
- Reduces reconcilement cost/time, exposure to fraudulent activity.
- Prevents an overdrawn account when a check was presented sooner than you expected.
- Provides check presentment detail from the Federal Reserve and clearing house early each morning of the checks that will be presented for payment that day.
- First presentation information by 8:30 AM ET, includes 90% of days clearing total.
- Accurate cash needs and final clearing totals for the day are delivered by 10 AM ET.
- Identifies cash needs each day, so you can invest remaining funds in an interest-bearing vehicle or use excess cash to pay down loans and lower average loan balances.
- Integrates well with other cash management services such as Positive Pay, Account Reconciliation and Zero Balance Accounts.
- Integrates easily with most accounting systems.
- Maximizes earning potential of cash resources or reduces loan interest expense.
- Minimizes risk of overdrafts and fees.
- Integrates with the powerful reporting options available through Money Manager GPS™.
View additional information about Controlled Disbursements (PDF)
Want to Learn More?
Our Cash Management representatives are ready to work for you ─ with local, personal attention backed by all the resources, products and global capabilities you need to succeed. To find out what it's like to have a good bank on your side, schedule a meeting today:
By Phone: 1-877-550-5933
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org