Deposit Reconciliation Service
Reduce costs by concentrating deposits from multiple locations into one centralized account.
- Provides a simplified automated audit trail and reporting of deposit activity by location
- Helps protect against fraud
- Offers easy deposit and convenient deposit tracking
| Easy to implement and use || |
- Provides robust reporting with source, date, and dollar amount of each deposit.
- Provides detailed transaction reports clearly identifying deposits from each location.
- Improves control with more accurate and timely information.
| Cost effective || |
- Eliminates expense of maintaining multiple accounts for different locations.
| Convenient || |
- Gives each location autonomy and convenience without the need for transfers between accounts.
- Helps protect against fraud with clear audit trail of deposit activity.
- Provides monthly summaries of all deposits.
- Access account information through online services.
- Simplifies reconciliation process within 5 days from the end of statement cycle.
- Increases accuracy of reported information.
View additional information about Deposit Reconciliation Services (PDF)
Want to Learn More?
Our Cash Management representatives are ready to work for you—with local, personal attention backed by all the resources, products and global capabilities you need to succeed. To find out what it's like to have a good bank on your side, schedule a meeting today:
By Phone: 1-877-550-5933
By Email: email@example.com