Domestic ACH (Automated Clearing House) Electronic Payments & Receipts
Issuing and handling paper checks can be costly and inefficient; ACH provides an electronic alternative, allowing you to transfer funds quickly, easily, and cost-effectively.
- Easily collect payments from customers’ checking or savings accounts.
- Access a fast, predictable and affordable alternative to paper checks.
- Make and receive one- or two-day payments from nearly all financial institutions.
- Easily disburse funds to other commercial entities or individuals.
- Collect funds from your accounts at other banks or from accounts of other entities.
- Ensure on-time payments of critical transactions like payroll and taxes.
- Speeds cash availability by minimizing postal delays and check clearing time.
- Improves your cash management forecasting with predictable deposit and payment timing.
- Increases reliability and efficiency by electronically transferring funds.
- Offers a less expensive alternative to other forms of electronic payments.
- Streamlines reconciliation of a broad range of payments.
- Eliminates costly and inefficient check float.
- Provides greater peace of mind with secure end-to-end encryption.
- Reduces risk of check fraud.
- Minimizes the risk associated with in-house check runs.
View additional information about ACH Electronic Payments & Receipts (PDF)
Want to Learn More?
Our Cash Management representatives are ready to work for you—with local, personal attention backed by all the resources, products and global capabilities you need to succeed. To find out what it's like to have a good bank on your side, schedule a meeting today:
By Phone: 1-877-550-5933
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org