Citizens Bank Mobile Alerts
Life is always moving. So Citizens Bank gives you a tool to help keep up with your money – wherever you go: Citizens Bank Mobile Alerts. With convenient text message alerts, you can monitor your account balances and transactions with alerts sent right to your mobile phone.
Text message alerts: A smart way to stay connected with your finances.
Wondering what your balance is? Or whether your mortgage check was cashed? With mobile banking alerts, you’ll receive text messages that put the answers at your fingertips. You can choose from a variety of bank phone alerts, including:
- Balance alerts: Find out if your balance falls above or below a specified amount; know when you need to watch your spending.
- Check cleared alerts: See if a check has been cashed.
- Transaction alerts: Monitor transactions and learn when they post.
- Failed payment/transfer alerts: Find out if a payment or transfer didn’t go through.
- Mini statement alert: Have your most recent five transactions sent to you on a regular schedule.
View a sample alert now.
Sign up for bank text alerts today. It’s easy!
Just log in to Citizens Bank Online, visit the Alert Center, and click “Add Alerts” to follow the instructions. You’ll need to enter your 10-digit mobile phone number then the @ sign and then your mobile phone provider extension, e.g. email@example.com for a Verizon Mobile Phone number. Refer to the list below to find your provider’s address.
Example of your 10-digit phone number and Mobile Phone Provider Extensions:
Standard text rates apply. Check with your carrier or terms of your wireless plan for details. Click here for more detailed online banking terms and conditions.
Not an online banking customer?
Enroll in online banking today. It’s a fast, easy, and secure way to manage your money. Try our free online banking demo to see for yourself.