Learn how to use your Citizens Credit Card
to pay all your bills.
Bill Payment made easier. Many service providers
accept credit cards as a form of payment for many bills —
from utilities such as electric companies, telephone providers
and cable companies, to home services
such as security monitoring
and pest control.
Bill Payment helps you
- Eliminate check-writing hassles
- Make last-minute payments
- Keep track of due dates and avoid late payment fees
- Earn rewards
- Save postage costs and time
- Consolidate your expenses onto your MasterCard® credit card account.
- Manual bill pay – This option
allows you to choose which bills to pay, when to pay, and
how much to pay. After
reviewing your bill, you simply call your service provider
or visit their Web site to initiate a payment prior to the due date.
- Automatic bill pay – You arrange
this convenient payment option directly with your service
providers and your bills
are automatically paid monthly, weekly, or quarterly, depending
upon your agreement with the service provider. The
pre-authorized amount can be a fixed dollar amount, or it
can fluctuate like your phone bill, depending on the terms
of the agreement. The plan is flexible, too — you
can stop automatic payments at any time or use this payment
here for Frequently Asked Questions