Citizens offers an array of wealth management products and services for both individuals and institutions. Our capabilities include portfolio management, asset allocation strategies, and administrative services. Visit the Investing pages of this Web site for the full range of product and service options.
Business and Personal Solutions
Whether you're administering your company's retirement plan or managing the assets of your company or a not-for-profit organization, you can be confident when entrusting your company's financial future to Citizens Bank. Our customers look to us for both institutional and personal investment management services including:
- Retirement Plans -- 401(k), 403(b), pension, and profit sharing
- Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Endowment Management
- Personal Trust
- Custodial Services
- Administrative Services
Citizens Retirement Choice® provides a complete 401(k) plan solution for you and your employees, including a variety of investment choices from well-known mutual fund companies, customized plan design, and comprehensive employee education programs.
For institutional investors at businesses, non-profit organizations, or municipalities looking to optimize interest income and manage cash flow, we offer an array of investment options that offer security and liquidity. These include:
Investment Management Services
- Citizens Select Money Market Mutual Funds* -- Choose from a variety of funds which invest in short-term securities to provide share-price stability, immediate liquidity, and low risk
- U.S. Treasury Securities -- For a fixed interest rate backed by the strength of the U.S. Government, we offer U.S. Treasury Securities that are exempt from state and local taxes including Treasury Bills, Notes and Bonds, U.S. Government Agency Securities**, Municipal Notes and Bonds, and Commercial Paper
- Bank Products -- For more conservative investors who still seek a competitive fixed interest rate, we offer Jumbo Certificates of Deposit and Repurchase Agreements
We also offer investment management services to high net worth individuals and companies, and actively manage portfolios tailored to each client's needs and objectives. Investment choices include mutual funds and annuities from some of the most recognized names in the industry. We can establish a brokerage account for trading individual securities, including all common and preferred stocks listed on major U.S. exchanges.
Contact a Product
- You May Also Be Interested In...