We offer HSA options that:
- Provide your employees with tax-free savings to cover out-of-pocket healthcare expenses such as deductibles, co-payments, prescriptions and uncovered services.
- Handle 1099SA and 5498SA tax reporting for employee participants.
- Let employees access funds in their HSA accounts using debit cards and online bill pay and view current balances in their online banking accounts.
- Reduce enrollment paperwork by allowing employees to enroll online or enabling you to enroll them via electronic batch or direct transmissions.
- Enable tax-free employer contributions to be made via direct deposit, ACH or check deposits.
- Allow employees to make pre-tax contributions and withdraw funds tax-free if used for qualified healthcare expenses.
- Offer a wide range of self-directed investment options.
- Supply valuable online educational and marketing materials for both employers and employees.
HSAs offer both cost savings and flexibility. However, employers and employees must meet certain qualifications to be eligible. To learn more, visit our HSA site for employers or contact a Treasury Solutions Specialist.