In a climate of competitive pressures, volatile markets and margin compression, manufacturers and distributors face significant financial challenges. Optimizing receivables. Managing supply chain efficiency. Dealing with cyclical and seasonal cash shortfalls. Funding growth and expansion.
We work with hundreds of manufacturers and distributors ranging from privately held companies to Fortune 500 corporations. Our experienced bankers understand the complexity of specific manufacturing and distribution business models, and have the expertise to assess your unique needs and financial operating requirements quickly. Backed by teams of experts from Corporate Finance and Asset-Based Lending to Global Trade and Treasury Solutions, we work hard to deliver solutions that support your long-term success, including:
- Commercial Financing to provide working capital, acquire fixed assets, fund equipment leases and purchases, or furnish growth capital.
- Comprehensive Treasury Management solutions to streamline receivables and payables processes and optimize liquidity.
- Capital Markets capabilities providing advice and access to debt and equity capital markets for restructuring, recapitalizations or corporate development.
- Global trade finance services and tools to streamline international supply chain management and international cash management to simplify and secure foreign commerce.
- Currency & interest rate risk management to protect the value of capital against inflation, rising interest rates and fluctuating exchange rates.