Working with many U.S. importers and exporters and their foreign customers gives our Specialists deep insights into the issues affecting individual foreign markets – knowledge they can leverage to help you reduce risk, improve efficiency and achieve your objectives.
Based on your specific needs, we can provide:
- Banker’s Acceptances for short-term financing
- Documentary Collections Services for both importers and exporters to help manage the transfer of shipping documents and reduce payment risk
- Ex-Im Bank Financing and Export Guarantees, to provide credit and protection for U.S. exporters through the auspices of the Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Export document preparation, to clearly detail the responsibilities of importers and exporters in overseas transactions and ensure regulatory compliance
- Export risk mitigation services, which allow exporters to sell trade receivables to the Bank to expedite cash flows and minimize export risk
- Foreign currency loans, for situations when it is more advantageous and cost-effective to obtain financing in foreign currencies
- Import, Export and Standby Letters of Credit, offering convenience and security to sellers
- International and domestic payment guarantees, including tender, performance and advance guarantees, to protect both buyers and suppliers without necessarily requiring cash deposits
- Open Account Trade Settlement, which gives importers greater security by requiring exporters to send goods without receiving initial deposits
You can keep track of all your global trade documents online using our accessGLOBAL Trade Flow® portal.
Contact a Global Trade Finance Specialist to learn more about how these services can support your success in the global marketplace.