Discover the Best Business Bank Account for Your Needs
Choose from several types of checking accounts for the best checking account for your business
Every small business is unique. You have different services, different products and different clients, so why choose the same bank account as everyone else? Whether you're just starting out, or you need assistance managing the payroll, our small business bank accounts are specially designed to serve your specific situation. We'll help you find the best business bank account to suit your needs.
Small business bank accounts for large and small businesses
To decide the best bank account for your business, consider how many transactions you will need to make each month, whether you want rewards cards and how you will use them, and what types of transaction fees and maintenance fees you can afford in exchange for the benefits. You'll find several of our small business bank accounts listed below to help you decide which one might be the best type of checking account for your small business.
- Clearly Better Business Checking: No monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance account for small and start-up businesses. 200 check transactions per statement period included at no charge.
- Business Advisor Checking: This is the best Citizens Analysis Business Checking account for small business owners looking to take advantage of the benefits of relationship banking. With up to 500 transactions per month, this account is suited for moderate to heavy activity. Monthly fees may be waived if you reach the minimum requirement for average daily balance or combined monthly savings, checking and loan balances.
- Citizens Analysis Business Checking: Designed to help you leverage cash management solutions for small businesses, this account can help you handle electronic payments, sweeps, wire transfers, direct deposits and more. Consider taking advantage of our payroll services and business needs assessment when you sign up.
- Specialized checking accounts: Not every small business has the same needs, which is why we offer specialized professional checking accounts tailored for several different industries. Created with input from attorneys, accountants and physicians, our accounts are designed to save you money on card processing and provide additional benefits for you and your employees.
Different types of checking accounts for non-profit organizations
As a non-profit, you have special requirements that ordinary small business bank accounts may not accommodate. View our non-profit checking account options to decide which one is the best business bank account for your situation.
- Association Checking: With low monthly fees and up to six withdrawals a month, this is the perfect account for an organization with minimal monthly activity. You may want to consider a different option if you will be writing checks or withdrawing funds regularly, but for smaller non-profits this can be a great option for monthly bills and limited transactions.
- Association Checking with Interest: Also designed for a non-profit with limited account activity, the added bonus of an interest rate may make this the best business checking account for you. There is a low maintenance fee attached to this account.
- Association Checking with Interest I: Do you want an account for your non-profit organization that will allow you to accumulate funds while maintaining easier access to them? If so, this checking account pays interest and offers up to 25 transactions per month. There is a slightly higher monthly maintenance fee associated with this account, but it may be waived if you meet the required daily balance.
Consider linking your small business bank accounts to simplify your financial management
All of our small business checking accounts come with the opportunity to link to a savings or money market account for streamlined financial management. Online banking makes transferring between accounts easy and allows you to check balances, pay bills 24/7 and much more. Consider linking one of our small business savings accounts to one of our different types of checking accounts for more control over your small business finances.
Find the best business bank accounts from Citizens Bank
At Citizens Bank, we can help you choose a small business bank account to help you manage your daily expenses and payroll so you can focus on running your business or non-profit. Speak to a Citizens Bank representative at 1-800-428-7463 to find the best business checking account for your company's unique needs.