Foreign exchange guide for business banking clients?
As more than 90% of U.S. exports involve small businesses, many companies are finding that growing their business requires expanding overseas.
Our Business Banking Foreign Exchange Team is available to assist you in identifying currency exposure and managing the associated risk. Our blend of global expertise and market knowledge can help you protect your profits and payments from foreign exchange volatility while allowing you to maintain a complete treasury solution with a single institution.
|Clients deal directly with the Foreign Exchange Trading desk*
- Dedicated team assisting small businesses with their international payments.
- Competitive live market exchange rates.
- No transaction fees on qualified foreign exchange trades.
|Risk Management Guidance
- Foreign Exchange Advisors available via phone and email to provide periodic market updates regarding exchange rates and global economic developments.
- Customized hedging strategies protect our clients against currency risks through the use of forward and option contracts.
|Foreign Currency Accounts (FCAs)
- Get increased flexibility in managing foreign cash flows by minimizing the need for currency conversions.
- Send and receive wire transfers as well as receive checks.
- View balances and account activity online.
|Online Foreign Exchange Trading System - CBForex®
- Provide real-time foreign currency payment and hedging via the Internet.
- Settle and release payments with our online forex system.
- Print completed payment confirmations.