Services Financial Consulting
Wealth affords you the freedom to pursue your plans for the future, but it also demands more of your time to manage it wisely. Let a Citizens Investment Services Financial Consultant help you manage your wealth with confidence.
Imagine what you can do with a Financial Consultant on your side.
Wouldn't it be nice to have an objective review of your current investments? That’s exactly what a Financial Consultant brings to the table. With a reputation for high-quality client service, you can expect a focused and highly personal approach to help you manage your investments.
Your Citizens Investments Services Financial Consultant works with well-known investment companies and insurance providers to:
- Guide you through the wide array of investment choices.
- Provide you with a clear investment path and offer direction.
- Create a personalized financial review.
- Provide a second opinion on your current investments.
Our professional experience can help you make more informed financial decisions.
The benefits of a
managed account strategy
Build a customized portfolio with professional
Managed Account Strategies
guidance every step of the way.
A financial review requires a custom approach.
Every goal requires a plan—including your financial goals. Your personal Financial Consultant can help you develop a realistic and specific financial review to help keep you focused and on your short-term and long-term goals.
Advantages to having your own financial review:
- Identification of your goals and time horizon
- Investment selection
- Frequent review and monitoring of investments
- Real time adjustments to your portfolio to help you prepare for unexpected events
Create a custom roadmap for your financial future
Start with a call or visit with a personal Financial Consultant. The more you know about your investment options, the better prepared you will be to make smart decisions. Simply call 1-800-242-2224 or visit a local branch
Topics to talk about:
- Retirement status
- Income needs
- Insurance — are you protected
- Education plan for children/grandchildren
- Housing situation — do you own/rent?