A wealth of possibilities.
Let us help you choose wisely.
Enjoy benefits designed exclusively for you:
“I'm dedicated to helping you with what matters to you – whether that's the home you envision, sending kids or grandkids to college, or creating your legacy.”
– Josh Sullivan,
Premier Relationship Manager
Discover a truly personal approach to banking.
At Citizens Premier Banking, we believe in getting to know you, your family, and your goals. Because the more we know and understand, the more we can help you.
As a Premier client, you’ll work closely with your own dedicated Premier Relationship Manager: A single, licensed banking professional, with the time to focus exclusively on your banking and borrowing options, with access to a Citizens Investment Services Financial Consultant for your investment needs.
To qualify for Premier Banking, you should have a total of $200,000 in investable/savings assets, comprised of:
- Deposits in a Citizens Bank Account
- Investments with Citizens Investment Services
- A banking package designed exclusively for our Premier Banking clients.
- Preferred relationship interest rates on checking accounts, money markets, and CDs.
- Discounted home equity rate for the life of the loan or equity line.
- Exclusive debit cards, checks, and credit cards with concierge services.
- Dedicated U.S.-based toll-free access to Premier Banking specialists.
- Expedited issue resolution to handle any requests quickly.
- Access to brokerage services and a Financial Consultant through our affiliate, Citizens Investment Services.
Experience the difference a
Premier Relationship Manager can make
We can make managing your finances as effortless as
picking up the phone. To discuss your banking needs
and personal expectations, simply call 1-877-670-5200.
Gain insights from our Market Perspectives
Premier Banking clients receive an exclusive subscription to our quarterly publication, Market Perspectives. Each issue covers the factors that impact your financial reality—from economic indicators, to inflation, to unemployment.
Contact a Premier Relationship Manager today.
Monday to Friday:
8am – 6pm EST
8:30am – 5pm EST