FOR YOUR PRACTICE
HEALTHCARE PRACTICE FINANCING
Address both your short-term working capital needs and your long-term investments with up to 100% financing options and up to 10-year terms.
• Term Loan
Refinance existing debt. Finance permanent working capital, practice acquisitions,
relocations and expansions, practice start-ups (dental only), or equipment.
• Line of Credit
Manage cash flow and fund short-term expenses.
• Business/Equipment Flex Loan
Purchase multiple assets such as equipment, furniture, and computers
over time with a single loan.
• Commercial Mortgage
Purchase or refinance owner-occupied commercial real estate. SBA options available.
Our business checking accounts include a wealth of tools and services designed to meet the financial needs of your practice.
BUSINESS CREDIT CARD
• Online and Mobile Banking
Manage your accounts and deposit checks from virtually
anywhere with Citizens Bank Mobile Deposit™.
• Remote Deposit
Reduce prep time, save bank trips, and get quicker access
to funds with E-Z Deposit® desktop check deposit service.
• accessMONEY Manager™
Get a 360° view of all of your account details to facilitate
account reconciliation, reporting, and more.
• Overdraft Protection Plans
Protect your business by preventing overdrafts and related fees.
• Electronic Payments
Pay securely via Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposits to reduce errors.
Our Everyday Points® Business MasterCard® offers a convenient and secure way to make business purchases, track expenses, and manage cash flow. It also comes with accessCARD Command™, a no-cost, spend control feature.
Offer your clients credit or debit card payment options through our Citizens Bank Merchant Services, and you’ll be credited with their payments within 24 hours.
Streamline practice management with services like timely, accurate payroll processing and tax administration through Paychex®
EDUCATION REFINANCE LOAN
You may be able to reduce your interest rate and lower monthly payments by an average $127 per month1 with our student loan refinancing and consolidation services. We offer fixed and variable refinance options, and do not charge any application, origination, or disbursement fees on our Education Refinance Loan.
DOCTOR LOAN MORTGAGE PROGRAM
This special mortgage program for licensed physicians and dentists makes it easy to finance your new home. The Doctor Loan2 is available for purchases of primary residences and features:
• Up to 89% financing with no mortgage insurance
• $1 million maximum loan amount
• A choice of fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage
• An interest-only option on select adjustable-rate programs
• Construction-to-permanent financing eligibility
As a healthcare practice owner, you are eligible for a Circle Gold Checking with Interest® account with no monthly maintenance fee3 as part of our Professionals First program, plus these benefits:
WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
• Debit Card with no annual fee
• Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
• Overdraft Plans
Our Citizens Wealth Management4 team can help you with wealth strategies that suit a variety of needs, from college savings to retirement income planning. Learn more about our range of products and services in the following areas:
• Premier Banking – Banking and lending solutions
• Investment Services – Brokerage and insurance services
• Private Bank and Trust – Banking, lending, and asset management
FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
YOUR PLACE BANKING
Increase productivity, employee satisfaction, and retention by bringing banking benefits and financial education right to your employees at no cost to you. Benefits include:
• Worksite Financial Education – Brings educational talks on various financial-related topics right
to your practice
• Personal Financial Reviews – Helps your employees understand their debt situations and evaluate
their preparedness for savings needs.
• Financial Planning Tools – Empowers your employees to plan for the future and realize
their savings goals.
• Cash Savings Rewards – Provides an incentive for employees to achieve their savings goals.
Partner with Citizens to offer additional banking benefits to your employees.
• Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans – Provide your employees with a retirement plan that meets
their needs and the needs of your practice
• Financial Planning Tools – Empowers your employees to plan for the future and realize their