Citizens Bank has been closely monitoring the coronavirus situation. The safety of our customers and colleagues is our top priority. We’re working with several external agencies to stay current with any developments and are aligned with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Actions have been taken to protect the welfare of all involved should an outbreak impact Citizens Bank and the communities where we live and work. We’re deeply committed to the welfare of our colleagues and ensuring customers can access banking services without interruption.
- Our efforts include:
- Assembling a dedicated team of leaders and experts to continuously monitor this fluid situation
- Following our comprehensive pandemic plans to minimize disruption
- Ensuring that vendors that support critical functions are prepared and acting responsibly
- Monitoring and limiting colleague travel and ensuring proper health protocols are in place
- Providing extensive resources and guidance for our colleagues and customers
- Taking proactive measures in line with the industry to ensure the highest level of preparedness